A little something!

6 Oct 2006

Me too have a blog now :)!!!

It’s strange, but I really don’t know what do I am doing over here. I am not a writer, to write some good stories... I am not a poet to write any poetry. Neither do I am so open n expressive to write honestly everything about my life here (I have my personal diary for that :D)! BUT, still I am here!!! May be I am just too obsessed of this blog-reading since past a few months, Y E S, I have been reading many of the blogs thru Nessa’s blogs (n her friend’s and their friends n so on) these days, so just thought of having my own blog :). So here is... a little something from moi!

Now this is my first post, so indeed it's something very special for me. Like your first baby is always very special for you :). (Okay okay.. I know this is not a book or something to call this as a first baby n all, but still for a non-writer like me, this means a LOT!). AND as the courtesy of introducing me to this blogworld goes to Nessa, I dedicate this post to her. Again, I know I am not a writer or writing a book over here to dedicate it to someone... but yes, this would never have happened without Nessa, because I was literally unaware of the word blog before I met her. Thanks sweetie!

That’s it for now! Hope I will get some readers waiting for me to update this soon ;) (So greedy I am!)

3 Comments:

  • As the adage goes "Pen is always mightier than the sword", of course here its the keyboard.Writing is a creative hobby and a great method for catharsis.I think Prachi you are quite expressive verbally as well as in writing :)
    Wish you luck in your blogging efforts;looking forward for your blogs.Happy blogging.

    By Blogger s, at 6/10/06 17:35  

  • Many hugs, dahling!! Thankies a bunch.. I'm so touched and honoured! :)

    First of all, welcome to our virtual world of venting (for me), creativity, blah blah..

    Happy blogging :D

    By Blogger Nessa, at 9/10/06 17:44  

  • shweta, nessa.. thanks :)

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 13/10/06 09:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home