A little something!

16 Oct 2006

Oops... I missed the rains this year!

It’s been a looooong time... giving relief to the majority of the people here in India :), the rainy season is finally over for this year now. At least I think so!) Can not guarantee anything after considering the record of this year, it can start raining now also.

Rainy season was always full of enjoyment. (Atleast I have enjoyed it every year!) The climate is so nice.. so cool... N certainly much (to infinity) better than this October heat these days!

As a child, it was always fun. Getting wet while coming from the school, forgetting everything. No worries about u getting ill, books getting wet, mom scolding, just enjoy... My favourite was, walking on the road full of water (I still love to do that :D). Though the rains were not that bad those days like past two years!

In college days, the definition of enjoyment changed.. Walking on the road with friends.. with umbrella in one hand and bhutta in other hand... spending hours like that to discuss about which movie to go n where to eat! The ways were different, but the enjoyment was there.

And now, at this age (I am quite young, u know!) certainly the heart is young, romantic. You feel like enjoying the rains with someone special in your life. Feel like spending atleast one rainy evening with THE person! But... alas! My Mr. Special was not here with me for the entire season. *a-deeeeeeeeep-sigh*. N I really feel... I have missed the season this time!

2 Comments:

  • First of all, I must say, though I hate the rains so much, I actually envy your childhood.. You made me feel dreamy too! [:O]
    Mr. Special will certainly be with you next year, hunn.. Just be patient and hang on.. Like you said, you're quite young yet ;)

    By Blogger Nessa, at 30/10/06 14:23  

  • Just waiting for that *sigh*! Hope he will be here before I grow old

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 1/11/06 16:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home