A little something!

19 Jun 2008

Just a normal update...

Hope everyone there is doing fine :).

There is a ‘Women’s Council’ in our office, which is formed by ladies. They work together for women issues and also arrange for the different programs for women welfare! Women, who have any kind of problems in office, or even in their personal life, they can go and talk to the people in this team. They have appointed a psychiatrist as well.

So, today we have ‘Self Defence for Women’ workshop arranged by this council. I think this is really great and I am definitely going to attain it. It’s really necessary for women to know self defence these days. Plus we are so busy in our routine life that we don’t have (or take) time to do trainings on some important things like this. So when it is done in the office, it really helps to save time as well as learn something new(and it’s free :D). Though, I really hope I will never need to use it, learning something is never waste, right?

A small conversation in this context:
Today morning, one of my managers asked me, “So Prachi, Hope you will not experiment this Self Defence thing on us here! Hahahahah” (Laughs loudly looking at other team-mates)! (Okay, I hate this manager and he thinks this women’s council is something stupid thing formed by women who want to do timepass! Typical MCP! And I just hate such kind of men! *grrrrr*). So my response was, “Emmm.. Let’s see, I hope I will not need it!”. *hee-haa-haa-evil-laughter* ;)

So, this morning conversation made me very happy and gave some kind of satisfaction... I mean *you-feel-nice-when-you-snap-someone-you-wanted-to-from-many-days* thing satisfaction.


Anyways.. hubby dear thinks that I was a bit arrogant... umm.. so what.. Anyways manager is not gonna promote me this year *some-more-evil-laughter*!

11 Comments:

  • hey Prachi :)

    **Okay, I hate this manager and he thinks this women’s council is something stupid thing formed by women who want to do timepass! Typical MCP!


    Men r scared of such things cos it threatens em. LOL serves him right. U keep going to it hun. U really learn new things in such groups.


    *HUGZ*

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 20/6/08 12:11  

  • Prachi dear come n share ur thoughts in my current post. Wud love to know wut u think. cos ur married now :)

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 1/7/08 09:31  

  • Prachi I got ur yday's comment and replied too :). Just check the NEWER section of the comments, its there.

    tnxx hun!

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 3/7/08 12:12  

  • Prachi all ur original comment is there and I replied too. Since it has 400+ comments, u hv to click the NEWER section and go to the page where ur comment is :)

    It wont show up in the first page itself.



    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 4/7/08 10:07  

  • Hey buddy!
    tagged you!

    Just drop in and check

    CHEERS

    By Blogger The Seeker, at 6/7/08 17:48  

  • hey Prachi :)

    Here is the page where ur comment and my reply to it is (for that Marriage post):


    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?postID=9066400179834629036&blogID=8476566&isPopup=false&page=2


    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 8/7/08 10:27  

  • Hi Prachi! Thank you for your sweet comment about my kids. :D

    Your women's council sounds great! It's always good to know how to kick some ass when you're a woman. :D

    By Blogger Menchie, at 8/7/08 11:08  

  • why do you hate this manager? And well I guess you mentioned it i.e. he thinks the women council is something stupid. Why does he think that? Is he right? Is he wrong? If he is wrong, why aren't you guys proving him wrong?

    By Blogger Nabeel, at 9/7/08 02:39  

  • Hmm..good ..high time even i learnt tht!

    By Blogger Cecilia, at 9/7/08 21:24  

  • Keshi: Yes.. these stupid men are jealous!

    My Musings: Thanks.. I m done with it :)

    Menchie: haha thanks :)

    Nabeel: No, he’s not right. Women’s council is very nice, and the committee members are also good. They try to do lots of things for women welfare. Just that.. my manager is STUPID. No matter what we do, he will be making faces only. There are some typical men who don’t like when women do anything by which they feel inferior!

    Cecilia: Hay.. thanks for dropping by! I feel strong now :D

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 17/7/08 16:25  

  • Good words.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/11/08 21:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home