A little something!

5 Aug 2008

Is life really fair?!

In my professional life, things are not happening the way I anticipated some days back. The circumstances are forcing me to ask myself, if I did shortfall in something. I have given my best everywhere and in everything till now. Now it’s my turn to get something I really longed for so many years in my professional life.. I am not asking anything extraordinary.. I am just asking something which I deserve.. And the thing for which I waited for so long with patience.

I know that everything will be fine in the end. Whatever happens is always for good. Life can’t be so unfair to me! But still this middle lingering stage is killing me. This side or that side.. I want the decision! (And that too in my favour!)

5 Comments:

  • I gather the control lies with someone else? Sucks to be in a situation like that.

    By Blogger Solitaire, at 6/8/08 12:32  

  • a.k.a MY MUSINGS
    Barath N

    Three Things to remember in life,
    1) Its your life + social commentary.
    2) Nobody ever said that life was fair.
    3) Life usually gives you two entirely different things, what you get is not what you wanted...

    - Nicholas Sparks,,,

    A little pain at times hurts, but that little inner smile keeps you going.... THIS TOO SHALL PASS didi..

    By Blogger The Seeker, at 7/8/08 17:50  

  • eventually we all get what we desrve...

    gud to see you back
    hang in there

    By Blogger Raghav, at 9/8/08 16:58  

  • I know how u feel...been there, done that. Now I hv learnt to be happy with wut I hv. cos I realised there r some things that no matter how hard I try, that I dun get...mebbe cos this is wut Im supposed to have?


    But if u can, why dun u change jobs Prachi?

    *HUGZ*

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 10/8/08 13:46  

  • Solitaire: Yeah.. It totally sucks :(

    The Seeker: Thanks lil bro.. I hope it passes soon!

    Raghav: I think I should get it now :(

    Keshi: Change job.. Yeah eventually I will have to do that. But I don’t want to do that. I have spent more than two and half years over here, and proved myself. Not it’s my turn to get something in return! I shud get it. Go somewhere else and again spent reasonable time in proving urself and wait for the things to work in ur favor… Uff.. This will be unending.

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 11/8/08 14:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home