A little something!

2 Sept 2008

Back from the heaven... *sigh*

Friends.. My loooooong awaited vacation got over with a blink of eye.

I had a fantastic time with my hubby dear in Goa. We relaxed.. Ate.. Njoyed the beaches and the beauty of Goa :)


Some of my observations about the wonderful city:

  • It is the place to njoy and have fun.
  • The life of people, who stay there, revolves around the tourists and only tourists.
  • Thought it is a touristy place, people who live there have kept it very clean. (If we consider the amount of people visit there throughout year, I feel it’s commendable to keep it so clean and neat.)
  • Very nice but expensive food, esp. fish (me loves fish, and yes.. I am vegetarian :D).
  • Funky shopping stuff is just too much over-priced!
  • All Indian and non-Indian girls who come there, look damn beautiful and pretty.
  • All above mentioned girls have fantastic figure and fantastic dressing sense.
  • All above mentioned girls gave me a big complex!

That’s it for now. So, me back to the normal life and ofcourse to your blogs, with lots of memories and lots of work in the office :).

Note: Pictures taken by us. I love our camera :D. (Click on the image to see the lager view.)

12 Comments:

  • awww...!
    Am so glad u had fun in goa!
    U know its strange..am roaming ard the whole world with my hubby..but never been to goa with him!!!
    its on my must go to place now!

    By Blogger Ekta, at 3/9/08 09:28  

  • WOW WB!

    Looks like u had a ball and wut a pretty place Prachi!

    wut did ya eat, tell me...yummmmmmmmmm!

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 3/9/08 10:04  

  • Ekata: Hayy.. Hi Ekta, How r u? Yes yes.. Goa is a must place to go. It is a place where you will njoy with ur hubby or with ur friends. The place rocks. I have been there with my parents when I was very young. But going now, is really something different!

    Keahi: Yes keshi, the place was really wonderful. I have fish, fish and fish :D. You get very nice and fresh fish there. There are lots of hotels on the beach, where they put tables on beach, lit candles, and you can eat and drink. That was fantastic! Some music in the background or someone sings.. Food was one of the best part there.. :)

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 8/9/08 09:23  

  • wow! I love Goa totally. btw nice observations. :)

    By Blogger Rià, at 8/9/08 20:06  

  • wow I love seafood, especially fish! yum yum yum!

    And it wud hv been very romantic too :)

    Its been a long time since I had a romantic dinner date...the last I had it was with my ex, when we broke up...that wasnt romantic at all lol!


    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 9/9/08 07:34  

  • The beach grafiti. regards to Rohan jiju!! And it seems you had a nice time. Do catch up with us. Take care didi!

    And even I need a break badly. may be a lonely honeymoon

    By Blogger The Seeker, at 10/9/08 14:24  

  • Hiya!! I love Goa too!
    I generally try to lose weight when I have to take a vacation to the beach so that I can look like the girls you mentioned. :p

    By Blogger Solitaire, at 13/9/08 04:46  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 15/9/08 17:35  

  • Keshi: My sixth sense says, you will have a romantic dinner soon ;).. Amen!

    The Seekar: Yeah, beach graffiti! Lonely honeymoon.. souns a good gateway! ;)

    Solitaire: Even I tried heard to reduce! But cudnt succeed! Me a big foodie and it’s difficult to keep me away form the food, esp. sweets! *sigh* N yeah.. from ur photos atleast I don’t think u need to lose any wait anytime! :)

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 15/9/08 17:36  

  • Ria: Sorry I missed u earlier. Thanks.. I m quite observant, u know ;).

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 15/9/08 17:37  

  • o really? hahahaha ur sweet Prachi! Hoping against hope ha? LOL ty sweetz MWAH!

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 17/9/08 12:30  

  • Keshi: :)

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 17/9/08 17:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home