A little something!

14 Nov 2006

Some drawings from me!

I have a hobby of drawing some drawings in my free time. I know this is not an art as such because I am just drawing them and all are NOT my original-imaginative-creation, but still... just thought to include them on my little something because all these have got some special meanings for me and they are part of me... my life!




A sad lady...
I saw this picture on some greeting card. Originally in the greeting the lady was in pink. But then I thought to make her grey by using pencil shading. Pink is certainly not a colour of sadness, no?




The ship...
Just saw this on the internet while browsing something. Freedom... the word came in my mind. Or should I say Escape???




Some childhood memories...
Now this is not copied from anywhere. But have some special memories for this. I used to draw this from my childhood. Don’t even remember since when. If you see it carefully, the lines are very dark and the pencil (-ink? I don’t know what we call the black part of the pencil :...) is sprayed at the outside of all images. May be not looking that great in the photograph, but looks very beautiful on the paper!




Ahhh... this is something original...
Yup, this one in from my own imagination! Should not comment on this but still, I personally think this is beautiful. Again an old picture which I drew many years back in my computer classes :D. Now you know why I am in the software industry ;)!

That’s it for now!!! You will have some more very soon! Even though you don't want :D

11 Comments:

  • ALL of em r really good! WOW ur a good artist.

    I like the last one alot...something so serene and nostalgic abt it...

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 15/11/06 07:02  

  • Hey, those are really good!

    I've always admired people who can draw like that. I wish I could. Instead, I doodle things that look nothing like what I intend. I guess its a talent you either have or you don't and I clearly don't. You clearly do.

    By Blogger AnonymousBlogger, at 15/11/06 09:55  

  • keshi: thanks :). I am a way behind of all the real artists! But thanks sweetie for calling me that. Yes, last one is my favourite too, n it has got some old memories :)

    AB: Thanks :). I am glad you liked them. This is my favourite pass time.

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 16/11/06 12:20  

  • nice sketches..

    the lady really looks sad.. n i liked it more coz u have done the shades n tones perfectly.. nice

    n i guess it is called lead na?

    By Blogger Sudeep, at 16/11/06 19:30  

  • yupp .. one wonders what the lady is thinking about .. perhaps a math problem .. but no .. as i see sadness.

    By Blogger Nabeel, at 18/11/06 09:06  

  • I particualrly like the lady and the house pictures

    How's things?

    By Blogger Trundling Grunt, at 19/11/06 06:36  

  • sudeep: Thanks. Thank god you think that the lady is looking sad. After seeing this drawing my sis’s comment was, “ti khalti ka baghtey?”. :(

    ahhh… yes yes, now I remember, it’s called as lead only. but if I say “the pencil lead is sprayed...” umm.. sounds a bit weird statement, nah? Don’t know.. but thanks for reminding :)

    nabeel: Thanks to u too.. yeah.. might be a math problem of her life???

    tg: Thanks. I am glad that you liked the house picture. As I said, it looks really nice on the paper :)

    life is fine.. very nice in this week atleast :)

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 20/11/06 09:42  

  • Nice sketches.......

    By Blogger All Is Whole, at 28/11/06 10:39  

  • wow! i liked all of them... they're very pretty.. u never mentioned u could draw! chal chal, now post more!

    By Blogger Nessa, at 28/11/06 13:22  

  • prashant: thank you :)

    nessa: I did mention some days back that I can draw.. You forgot :(
    :D. if you insist.. I will post some more soon ;)

    By Blogger PrAcHi, at 28/11/06 17:18  

  • Topic:Some drawings from me!
    Comment:-
    first we will mark your drawing with no.s like 1 2 3 4

    Picture 1:-
    basically sadness is one of the feeling came by natural.and the sytoms of that feeling its came on your face.and that you have not shown.now by picture we can only imagine that the lady is thinking something.then at her left hand something you have drawn ido not get that what it is.so pl.explain that.otherwise the drawing is good.
    this is practical comment.

    Picture 2:-this drawing is very good.i really apperciate this one.
    do you want show to the world that you are alone in this world.or you are missed somewhere,don`t know where to go.
    Picture 3:-
    this picture i am drawing from my school.but in this picture you have forget something.e.g.birds near the mountains,rays of the sun,house with kaula(marathi term)roof,window for the house,cylandrical glass for the house(basically for light in the house).etc.
    Picture 4:-hey what a picture.i am sorry to say but i felt very bad.r u like that tree in the picture.because when you draw the picture with your creativity,you use your feelings or more preciasly your psychology in that.if you want to go in more details as you have draw bridge in the picture what it shows.

    I APPERCIATE ALL YOUR DRAWINGS,AND THANKS FOR PUBLISHING THIS TO EVERYONE.AND GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR DRAWINGS.

    regards,

    Yogesh Wad
    Cap Gemini

    By Blogger yogu bhalchandra, at 12/6/07 11:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home